Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Beauty.

With a little bit of natural bronzing via the sun and a natural glow from the higher temps I am a firm believer that less is definitely more for the summer months.  Here are a few of the goodies that I have been reaching for that are doing the trick!

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
This is meant to be a gel eyeliner, but I use it as a cream shadow or even more often as a highlight.


bareMinerals Ready Blush in The Tease
This has been my go to blush for a month now!  The shade is matte and so unique, plus it lasts all day.


MAC Lipglass in Pink Lemonade
I heard so many good things about this gloss so I had to get my hands on it.  Now it lives in my purse permanently.  It looks gorgeous on its own, over a bright pink, and over nudes.


MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
I have really dark eyelids and this Paint Pot is perfect to cancel out the darkness.  I have been wearing this alone most days with a little mascara for a really natural, but pretty look.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
A deep conditioner than smells soooooo good!  My hair has never been softer or smelled better.

Clarisonic Mia 2
I am a firm believer in the magic that is Clarisonic.  They are pricey (I received mine as a birthday gift) but if you have problematic skin they are the answer! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back from What's cooking in the burbs. Have a great weekend!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete