Monday, January 30, 2012

A Happy Workplace.

Do you ever just have those days where you are so happy that it borders on manic?
I had a pretty long day today. Internship from 8-1 and then straight to work where I stayed late until a little after 8.
But I ADORE the people that I work with.
They make me so happy.
They lift me up.
It sounds cliche to say that you should surround yourself with people who make you happy.
But we often do not take this advice.
Envelope yourself with people who make you smile.
People who make your spirit glow.
People who bring out the best YOU.
People who praise Jesus.

Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. aw, it's always the best when you work with people like you actually like to be around and bring out the best in you. so glad that you have that :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete