Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love.

Can there be a more fitting title for a Valentines Day post?
I am completely obsessed with love and everything that it entails.
People who know me best must know this about me.
Im into that deep, feel it in your bones, swirls around in your veins love that I have for my siblings.
Im into that sometimes feisty and passionate but usually mutual, silly, all consuming love I have for Mike.
Im into that makes me cry because its so genuine and valuable love that I have for my friends.
I love love.
And so I of course LOVE Valentines Day.
I agree when people say you should show the people you love how much they mean to you every day of the year, yes, this is obvious.
But why not have one special day every year when hearts are posted everywhere, and I can wear really pretty pink nail polish (like I needed the excuse), and you can give out thoughtful gifts!



Mike and I started the gifting early.
Actually, I started it really early!
I have been surprising Mike with little gifts everyday in February leading up to Valentines Day.
I got the idea off of Pinterest, and it was just so fun : )
My life would be unbearable without you : )

Last night Mike just could not wait any longer to give me my gift.
We actually haven't done Valentines gifts in years, so we were both pretty excited!
I made him open his first!!
A Big Bang Theory sweatshirt (unfortunately it fits really funny and I have to send it back for a different size)

Then it was time for me to open my present. 
He was so excited to give it to me and I could not imagine what it could be.
To my way more than pleasant surprise it was a fancy new camera y'all!!!!!
This calls for a y'all doesn't it?
A Nikon coolpix L120 to be exact!
Hense all the pictures on my normally picture-less posts, duh!
: )
I am just thrilled.
The crazy picture taking has already started.


The festivities continued on this morning.
I decided to make my Doopie a nummy Valentines Day breakfast.
Table is ready for some scrumptious eats!

Breakfast is cooking!






Breakfast is served!
Hashbrown casserole, breakfast pizza, coffee, and orange juice.
The breakfast pizza was amazing. toot toot! (Thats me tooting my own horn)

If anyone is interested in these recipes let me know. They are super easy and mighty tasty.

And now I leave you with a giant Happy Valentines Day and the image of Mike dancing around with Maggie telling her that she is our Valentine...





1 comment:

  1. aw, i love this idea of getting gifts all throughout february leading up to the big day. pinterest is just the best :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete